On site services
Our aim was to create a friendly, welcoming place where everyone feels at ease and comes to meet up before and after canyoning. If you have come for an Aerocanyoning experience and your group includes people who “just want to watch, see you off at the start, take photos” (elderly persons, very young children) then our base is the perfect place for you !
For all the family
The base offers activities and fun for all the family: “Spéléo Tube” children’s tunnel, build-a-house, etc.
A leisure area for you to spend all day at the site
A picnic area with barbecue, terrace with light snacks and drinks in July and August and on request out of high season. Everything you need to spend an enjoyable day at the site with your family, friends or as a group.
A well-being area
A jacuzzi and sauna are available for you to relax and pamper yourself during your visit to the Base.
Along your stay in Ardèche, you will find here the first permanent base entirely dedicated to canyoning :
- A large shaded and supervised car park (50 spaces)
- A series of terraces for loading and unloading the canyoning equipment
- Approximately 350 wet suits + complete kit sets
- A picnic area with barbecue
- A terrace with light snacks and drinks in July and August and on request out of high season
- Activities and games for all the family (in particular the “SpéléoTube” children’s tunnel)
- A photo exhibition (new in 2013)
- Reading area (magazines / book collection specialising in mountain sports and the Ardèche available to visitors), French and international daily newspapers in July and August.
- Information centre indicating our activities and those of our partners
- Wireless Internet access
You can accompany your friends and relatives as far as the first slides (15-minute walk on the flat) to take photos of them. On the way back, a footbridge spans the narrowest point halfway through the route (mini-descent canyoning departure point in 2013).
Finally, you can all meet up again at the Base at the arrival of the final Zipline which marks the return from the canyon descent!